SETH L. CHAZANOFF
333 N. Louise St.
Glendale, Ca 91206
Clearance On Request
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- 19 years designing and writing software for data acquisition and control systems
- Up-to-date knowledge in computer programming:
C, C++. Fortran, Microsoft Windows
Microsoft Foundation Classes (MFC)
Borland Object Windows Library (OWL)
National Instruments IEEE 488 Libraries
NIDAQ Libraries, Hypertext, HTML
- Quickly establish rapport with customers to determine needs and develop effective strategies to meet those needs
- Mentor other engineers using C++, MFC and Windows 95
- Experienced in contract oversight; saved $500 k through inspecting contract and supporting documentation to find discrepancies.
DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- Did preliminary design and proof of concept for JPLís Space Simulator Data Acquisition and Control System.
- Designed and developed graphical interfaces plus databases for commercial applications.
- Designed and developed Web-based on-line ordering system for financial printing company.
- Designed and implemented classes to facilitate use of General Purpose Instrument Bus (GPIB) with C++.
- Provided user interface and autonomous operation of ground data acquisition and control system to calibrate NASA Scatterometer (NSCAT) instrument in orbit on Japanís ADEOS spacecraft.
- Wrote software that controlled timing signals and acquiring data from articles under test for laboratory testing of Active Pixel Sensors.
- Set-up image, acquired data, displayed images with image processing and statistical capability for Advanced Imaging Telescope and for Planetary Imaging Camera Spectrometer.
1978-present Engineer Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, CA
1990-present Consultant for small commercial companies
M.S., 1989, Computer Science, West Coast University
B.S., Computer and Information Science, The Ohio State University